The US Boeing P-12 Fighter Plane, was the primary Fighter and Trainer used by The US Armed Forces, between 1929 and 1932. A Bi-Winged Aircraft, The P-12 was a reliable Fighter, of which as many a (9) variations were produced. Close to 600 Production Craft were delivered. Although retired in 1941, many P-12s could still be found in use as Training Planes for Army Air Corps. Pilots. After World War II, most were sold to The Brazilian Air Force, who used them as Trainers as well, until being retired in 1949. Crewed by (1), The P-12 was 20-feet long with a Wingspan of 30-feet. Power was provided by a Single Pratt & Whitney Wasp 9-Cylinder Engine, capable of 500-HP. Rated airspeed was 200-mph. The Operational Ceiling was 12,000-feet. When deployed as a Fighter, The P-12 carried up to 250-lbs of Explosive Ordnance and (2) .30 Caliber Machine Guns.