JustAVillager

Stronghold Crusader Night Mod Review

im working on a mod that adds night enviorment to the game the mod isn't originaly made by me but the original version wasn't already in this forum so i worked a little more on the mod and added some new features and optimizations to it and heres a photo from how it looks like

the beta early access version will be available for download very soon

dowccnload.jpg

download and play my stronghold 2 custom war! i worked hard on it

Bear And Oil.s2m

12 hours ago, EaglePrince said:

This looks really good! Good work indeed! If I may notice, now Stronghold Crusader suddenly looks like Stronghold 3.emoji41.png

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

thankies!! hope i deserve all these thanks from you the beta version will be soon avaibaile for download

Bear And Oil.s2m

Posted (edited)

PicsArt_10-09-04_34_26.thumb.jpg.674549c0235420e4962ba2694cb0be2b.jpg

well the mod is now avaliable for download but its still the beta version and at early access so you might see some visual bugs in it but the mod have realistic sound effects lightning for almost every texture in the game and things like that but the bad news is that the mod dosen't have a day-night circle system i mean it wont switch automaticly between day and night so you have to replace some files in your stronghold crusader directory to switch to night and youre gonna undo the replace action to turn it to day again

HOW TO INSTALL THE MOD:

just download the zip file from here:

part 1: <removed>

part 2: <removed>

when you downloaded it extract it and copy the files in night folder into your stronghold crusader directory and replace them dont forget to create backup from your stronghold crusader files before doing this hope you enjoy!

Edited by Lord_Chris

Bear And Oil.s2m

I'm moving this topic to the Stronghold Crusader forum & merging it with your existing one. Also the links you've added go to a non-English website with no download button, but a lot of advertisements with links that do look like download buttons. As this is an English speaking website primarily, I'm removing the links for security reasons until there is a clear way to download them that is readable to the majority of our members.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles