A principle Battle Tank used by at first The Royal Italian Army and later (briefly) The Government of Benito Mussolini, The Carro-Armato P40 was first deployed in 1940. Weighing 25-Tons, The P40 was 19-feet long and 10-feet wide. The primary Gun was a 75mm Main Cannon (enclosed Turret mounted). Crewed by (4), The P40 was supported by 1.6 to 2.4-inches of Ar,or plating through it's frame. Tread propelled, it used a 342 Diesel powered Engine. It could achieve 25-mph top speed and range 170-miles. Although 1,200 were ordered, only 106 were ever produced. Much of this was in part to the main factory (in Turin) for The P40 being destroyed in 1943. Several were incorporated into German Military service with their occupation of Italy in support of an ousted Mussolini. Only (2) known and non-working survivors still exist in Museums.