Developed on the last month's of World War One in 1918, The Pfalz DXII was a single-seater Fighter used by Imperial Germany. The Fighter was not too popular with Pilots who complained of "sluggish" control. Capable of speeds of 106 mph, the 20 foot long Fighter had a 26 foot wingspan. The Pfalz had a 20,000 foot operational ceiling. For armaments, the plane used twin Maxim 7.92mm Machine Guns. With only 500 made, The Pfalz DXII Fighter was deployed to The Western Front in the final months of The War. The Armistice stopped future production.