Deployed late on The War (1918), The Leiter Kampfwagen II was a German production Tank which saw some service on The Western Front. The armored fighting vehicle was crewed by 4 men. Weighing 8-tons, The Kampfwagen II was 17 feet long. Several versions were used. The first was a single, 5.7cm fixed Main Gun - which was forward mounted in the small Tank Turret. The second version did not utilize a Main Gun, but was equipped with Maxim 7.92mm Machine Gun (set in the same pattern as a Main Gun). It is unclear as to why both armaments were not deployed together. The Leichter Kampfwagen did not use a movable Turret System, which would have increased it's combat effectiveness 100 times. Plans were being developed for such a Model, but The War ended, with only 580 German Models produced. This Tank design was sold to The Swedish Army, which built and used The Kamptwagen from 1921 to 1940.