Originally built in 1915, The DII is considered the first Bi-Wing aircraft pressed in Imperial German Service. It only served for a year before being replaced by better versions. Only 65 were made The DII featured space for 1 Pilot. It's length was 23 feet with a (multi) wing length of 28 feet. Capable of speeds up to 93 miles per hour, The DII had a 13,000 foot operational ceiling. It was armed with a single 7.92mm Spandau Machine Gun.