Developed in 1917, The Ehrhardt 17 was a armored car, of which only 12 were built (due to The War's end). Weighing over 1 ton, it could hold 8 to 10 crewmen. Capable of 12 mph, The Ehrhardt only used 1/2 inch thick Armor plating. Thus created a problem when exposed to sustained machine gun fire. Equipped with a rotating Turret, it was equipped with 4 Maxim 7.92mm Machine Guns. It used 4 pneumatic rubber tires (although plans for both a full and half-tracked version was in the works).