Established as a result of French political control over a collapsing Dutch Republic in 1795, The Republic of Batavia was a puppet State of France under Napoleon Bonaparte and was used to try and influence politics in former Dutch Protectorates in The Region. Eventually ''cut off'' from French support by Coalition Forces in 1804, Batavia would eventually be ''retaken'' in 1815 by Dutch Nationalists to become The United Kingdom of The Netherlands. Their Flag was a Tri-Color which borrowed from The French National Colors. Three horizontal Stripes of Red, White and Blue featured on the entirety of The Field. In the Upper Left Canton was placed The French Emblem of a seated Liberty (female), bearing a Phyrgian Cap (Liberty Hat).