Carved from The Treaty of Tilsit in 1807, between Napoleon Bonaparte's France and The King of Prussia, The Duchy of Warsaw was a Protectorate of France thru much of late The Napoleonic Wars. They supplied few Military Forces (mostly Light Cavalry) To The ''Grand Armee''. However, after Napoleon's failed Invasion of Russia in 1812, Prussia fell back of it's Treaty and – bolstered by Russian Forces, The Duchy would be occupied by both Nation's Armies until 1815 (and Napoleon's final fall from power). The Flag used by The Duchy was a Bi-Color design of a horizontal White Bar over a Red One. No other embellishments were placed.