First seen in 1776, The Easton (Pennsylvania) Flag was first raised during the reading of The Declaration of Independence in Pennsylvania. It was also used by several Militias from that Colony. The flag is a blue field 12 2hite 8-pointed stars arranged in a circular pattern (set in the center). A single white star is located in the center of the circle. In the upper left quadrant (or Canton), 13 red and white stripes were set. The flag became popular during The War of 1812 for Units from Pennsylvania once again.