The Martinside G100 Bomber was designed and built in 1915. Nicknamed “The Elephant”, due to it's size and great difficulty to fly. Designed as a Medium Bomber, she could carry up to 260 pounds of high explosive bombs (electrically triggered). Capable of 100 miles per hour, The G100 had a 14,000 foot operational ceiling. Crewed by 1, The G100 was armed with a single Lewis Gun (.303 caliber), The G100 had a 40 foot (multi) winged length and had a 30 foot long main frame. Only 270 were made (due to their unpopularity).