3rd Aug 2016 11:00
This will update the game to version 1.4.1
- Blank games and duplicate games no longer appear in the multiplayer lobby.
- Disbanded troops now appear from the player's hovels. If no hovels are placed peasants will appear outside the keep.
- Troops placed in stockpiles can now be targeted by enemy players.
- Stone quarries can now be placed on both Island Hopping and Rocky Island free build maps.
- A player can no longer open and close their gatehouse once it has been captured by the enemy.
- Sally ports now appear hidden to enemy players.
- Fixed issue when dismounting units so that the animation only plays once, preventing them from crossing inaccessible terrain.
- Fixed issue so that the Lord can no longer attack buildings from a distance using the "Return to Civic Duties" button in the keep interface panel.
- Archers can no longer use braziers when standing on level ground next to a wall with a brazier.
- Fixed issue with knights being unable to mount horse if they moved while the horse was en route.
- Fixed issue in which wrong weapons were selected when going to the weapons panel in the market by clicking on the Armoury interface panel.
- Fixed issue in which monks would not go to the monastery when it was placed in certain rotations.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue in which turning off food consumption would cause the game to go out-of-sync.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue in which Herons could cause an out of sync.
- Great Britain map has been re-balanced