Lord_Chris

Week #29 - Stronghold 2

Your challenge for this week is: Complete @Lord Vetka's map "A king's game" in the quickest possible time.

Useful resources

Please save as close to the end as possible, and upload your saved game in your .zip file here

Note: Your entry must be attached to this topic by Midnight on Saturday to be counted in this challenge (23/7/16 23:59). If no entry is attached (via .zip) then your entry will not be counted! The results will be revealed on Sunday.

Good luck everyone!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold 20th Anniversary

Today is a special day for Stronghold.  It is the 20th anniversary of the release of the original Stronghold 1 Tasha from FireFly has posted a little pic on the official FireFly Discord to celebrate the occasion 🙂

in Stronghold 1

• Stronghold Crusader Night Mod Review

im working on a mod that adds night enviorment to the game the mod isn't originaly made by me but the original version wasn't already in this forum so i worked a little more on the mod and added some new features and optimizations to it and heres a photo from how it looks like   the beta early access version will be available for download very soon  

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• About My Stronghold 2 Custom War

finally after a week my stronghold 2 custom war has been puplished its the first one in the custom wars downloads page guys please download it and comment below how you think about it thank you

in Stronghold 2

• Stronghold Warlords - The Next Stronghold Instalment

Firefly have finally revealed Stronghold Next - Stronghold Warlords. It is set in the far East in the age of the Khans, dating from the 1200s. With a brand new art style and a new game mechanic, Firefly seem to be taking the series in a new direction. There is more to be revealed, but while you wait, take a look at what we can see!   Trailer   Extras   Let us know your thoughts!

in Stronghold Warlords

• Stronghold 2 Move Lord Isn't Working

move lord is a action in stronghold 2 level editor that makes lord of a castle move to a selected location i used it in my custom war in my custom war sir grey is trapped in the hawk's castle and you must kill hawk and rescue him after you rescued him his supposed to move and go to the peasent's campfire of the king's castle but his not moving at all his standing there and looking at nothing why??? please help me

in Stronghold 2