EaglePrince

Translation Tools for Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader

A new forum is available for anyone who is interested in translating either Stronghold or Stronghold Crusader. Every so often we have been contacted by fans who wish to see the games in their own language, recently people have been translating the games into Chinese and Ukrainian. If you wish to start a new translation or join an existing one, register on the forum and join or start a new discussion.

http://fireflytranslations.forumotion.co.uk/

Hey, guys, I'm sharing this cool thing with you. Most of you are German speaking or English speaking so most of you already have Crusader in your language, but for those who speak some other language this could be very interesting.

Also, this is a great tool for modders and those who want to make custom campaigns.

Hey Eagle Prince,

Also, this is a great tool for modders and those who want to make custom campaigns.

--->

My Question.

"And the next Question. It is allowed to use the Tools for Modding, or is this only for Translation, because the Stronghold Crusader Text Compiling Tool is in in the Crusader Modding Utilities?"

Firefly Studios Answer:

The tools are intended only for translation and not for modding.

If you have not already please read the disclaimer:

http://fireflytranslations.forumotion.co.uk/t8-disclaimer#8

--------------------------------

When you will make a own Campaign, you can send me a PN. My English is bad, but i have a lot of Tips for you. You can edit the text

Files with a Hex Editor. :)

Edited by Lord Stronghold

Hi. Thanks for this reply and for correcting me. I didn't keep that in mind.

By the way did you actually use this tool? I tried it, and it didn't work for me... I came to question - is it really made by firefly? I mean, why would Firefly would make this forum on a domain with doesn't seem to be their own... Did you try to use it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now