Lord Vetka

Chundra, A new war scenario, 2 maps.

I just posted my new war scenario called "Chundra", "Chundra H" is the hard version.

It's a small map with nothing small about the invasions, the normal map will make you work for the win, the hard version will allow a little less stone, no selling bread, and invaders will go to your mines, just enough to make it a hard map!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• About My Stronghold 2 Custom War

finally after a week my stronghold 2 custom war has been puplished its the first one in the custom wars downloads page guys please download it and comment below how you think about it thank you

in Stronghold 2

• New History Section

A Brand New Historical Section has been added. ''The Elizabethan Era'' will cover the Life and Times of one of England's Greatest Monarch's - Queen Elizabeth I. Several Articles have been pre-posted, so enjoy!

in The Town Crier

• Need Testers for My Stronghold 2 Custom War

i worked hard on it so i want to be compeletly debuged when i upload it to download hub so please download and play it and if you found any bug please tell me to fix it thank you heres the download link:    Bear And Oil.s2m

in Stronghold 2

• Hi, I'm New, I Need Some Help With What to do Next

Hey, so my boyfriend got me into playing Stronghold Crusader and I loved it.  Then he showed me SCE HD, and I bought the games on steam.  After playing through all the single player maps like 20 times, I'm bored and went looking for some more maps to download.  First off, Im a win 7 geek, and have Win10.  I have NO idea where maps go, how to differentiate between all this lingo I'm seeing, (apparently there are a bunch of games I just became aware of?)  Anyways, so can anyone please tell me what

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Stronghold 2 War Campaign Discussion

I recently got a new computer, and I decided to give Stronghold 2 another go. I didn't play it a lot originally because I played the original and Crusader first, and I didn't really like the added complexity of Stronghold 2 at the time. Once you get into it though, it's fun in its own right. I've been playing through the war campaign, and I've gotten pretty far. Today I finished Chapter 11 (Treachery).   This level is really difficult at the beginning. I tried keeping the original layout at firs

in Stronghold 2